Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


4. Divorce: 

Finally on Divorce, where there's Natural Affection partners grow together into maturity. They'll patiently teach each other until they become a team; a force to reckon with.


But where there's no Natural Affection, things will turn zigzag till there's a breakup. It doesn't matter how long you've known each other; how long you've dated or courted as the case may be, as long as there's no Natural Affection, everything will end in a twinkle of an eye.


I have seen people that met themselves within a short time, and they got married. Till this moment, nobody have heard their voice, while I have heard of people that dated for so many years, but divorced in less than two years of their marriages. Natural Affection is the key to a successful marriage.


Conclusion:

Natural Affection helps us to overlook, tolerate, endure, correct in love and be corrected; where marriage is a heavy burden Natural Affection makes it light.


You can ask God for one, in case you've lost yours. Shalom!


Song:

Shackled by a heavy burden

'Neath a load of guilt and shame

Then the hand of Jesus touched me

And now I am no longer the same


He touched me, oh, He touched me

And oh, the joy that floods my soul

Something happened, and now I know

He touched me, and made me whole


Prayer:

May God give each and everyone of us the Grace to a Successful(peaceful and blissful) Marriage. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments