Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


4. Divorce: 

I asked this question yesterday but got few responses, what if a heavy sanction will be given to any couple that wants divorce, do you think there will be this high rate of divorce all over the world? Personally, I don't think the rate will be this high if such is implemented.


I was reading a prenup of two popular celebrity couple, I saw the huge amount of what each was required to tender if possible there was a divorce, not only that, the man was told how much he'll be paying the wife, in case divorce happens. Later they nearly divorced, but it didn't happened; even when pressure was on them.


The man cheated on the wife, knowing fully well what he's going to lose, he admitted it. Now the question is, if there were no heavy prenup, would he have admitted, or would he not claim to be the man of the house, who can do anything he wanted?! Same with the Lady..


Conclusion:

Where there's Natural Affection a lot of issues are taking care of without third party; they'll die naturally without pressure.


Song:

If my heart could tell a story

If my life would sing a song

If I have a testimony

If I have anything at all


No one ever cared for me like Jesus

His faithful hand has held me all this way

And when I'm old and grey

And all my days are numbered on the earth

Let it be known in you alone

My joy was found

Oh my joy, my joy


Prayer:

Lord Jesus give us the ability to know what we need in marriage. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments