Natural Affection:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3
In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no

4. Divorce: When there's natural affection, there'll be no divorce. I watched one preacher address the issue of Divorce on Facebook reels and I was thrilled. He said that "people that engage in divorce are not grown ups. He stated that their actions shows that there's a whole lot of things that needed to be done in their lives."

Though I didn't get the name of this preacher but his submission was awesome. Now, hear this, a baby hardly endure pain but an adult does that easily. A baby can't handle situation, but an adult does that easily. A baby can't make decisions, but an adult does that easily. The only difference is that a baby forgives and let go easily, but an adult can't.

There's every need for one to grow up. Growing isn't restricted only on body development, mind development is also part of it. Loving, hating, accepting, ignoring, tolerating, segregating, etc are controlled by the mind; hence the need to grow up in the mind.

Conclusion:
One can stop growing in the body at a certain stage, but mind development is limitless; till death...

Song:

We are a chosen generation
We’ve been called forth to show his excellence
All I require for life
God has given me
For I know who I am


I know who God says I am
What he says I am
Where he says am at
I know who I am (x2


I'm walking in power
I walk in miracles
I live a life of favor
Cos I know who I am (x2


Prayer:
Lord Jesus help us to to grow and become better than we used to be. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

#ENdailynuggetsteam

https://ennuggets.blogspot.com/2023/06/natural-affection_91.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments