Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3
In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no

3. Lie/dishonesty: when there's natural affection lies/dishonesty will never see the light of the day. There won't be any need for that, because everything will be transparent. And even if such attitude is seen, it will be worked on immediately.

One of the set of people I so much detest in my life are dishonest people, I can do anything with any kind of behavior(thief, hater, backbiter, murderer, etc) but not a dishonest person. Because a dishonest person can appear to be an Angel of light, yet he's a devil.

Living a dishonest life speaks volume of who you're. One difficult thing about dishonesty is, when people know you as a dishonest person, there's no amount of goodness you'll display that will wipe that away from their memory. Learn to be Naturally Affectionate.

Conclusion:
It's better you to stop being dishonest before you're stopped by dishonesty. It's a matter of time people will notice you.

Song:

You're too faithful to fail me
You're too faithful to disappoint me
You've proven Yourself in my life
And I've come to realize
You're too faithful to fail me


You're too faithful to fail me

Oh Jesus
You're too faithful to disappoint me
You've Proven Yourself in my life
And I've come to realize
You're too faithful to fail me.


Prayer:
Lord Jesus please make us to be like you every day. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments