Natural Affection:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


3. Lie: Lying this days is actually gaining recognition as a way of life. A lot of people have accepted it, they see it as nothing to be worried about, after all the person that lied didn't kill anybody. They forgot that in some situation, lies have gotten people killed.


I see no reason anyone should lie to me except the person doesn't care about my concerns. Lying to someone tells how much you don't care about his/her emotions; if s/he'll get hurt or not, isn't a worry to you. This is one of the reasons someone that lies doesn't have natural affection.


People with natural affection consider the effects of their actions before they embark on it. They don't just do or say anything because they feel like do/say..ing it or because others are, they'll first consider how the other person/s may feel before do/say..ing that.


Conclusion:

Empathy is one of the characters of the Natural Affectionate people, and that's what makes them outstanding.


Song:

I was a wandering soul

Traveling a well worn road

A sinner so far from home

No second chance in sight

I heard You call my name

I felt You lift my shame

And I made a vow that day

That I'd spend the rest of my life


Loving my Jesus

Showing my scars

Telling my story of how mercy

Can reach you where you are

And I pray the whole world hears

The cry of my heart

Is to see all the ones I love

Loving my Jesus


Prayer:

Lord Jesus please make us to be like you. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments