Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:


Natural Affection has a lot more to do with humanity than it has to do with anything else. There's nothing bad in liking anything one wants to, but that shouldn't supers the kind of Affection one should have for fellow human. Just like I asked yesterday, how can I play racism against fellow human, yet arrest one that kicked his own pet??


I mean kicked his own pet, not neighbours! The first people on uniform that will show up to arrest this dude are those carrying racism against others on their heads. When there's no natural affection in our hearts for fellow human being, how are we sure that what we have for these pets are real?


Nowadays, some people prefer living with pets than their fellow human; feeling safe and secured with pets than they would with fellow humans. Some people went as crazy as getting married to their pets; this shows how crazy the world has gone, yet has little affection for fellow human.


Conclusion:

I didn't see all these lack of natural affection as ordinary, rather as a sign of end of time, when human shall be without natural affection for fellow human. May God help us


Song:

Shackled by a heavy burden

'Neath a load of guilt and shame

Then the hand of Jesus touched me

And now I am no longer the same


He touched me, oh, He touched me

And oh, the joy that floods my soul

Something happened, and now I know

He touched me, and made me whole


Prayer:

Father help us to Love each other. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments