Natural Affection:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV
In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;


Here's My Take:

Not all Affections are real, know this and know peace(mind your business). Again don't be carried away/deceived by people's smiles, a lot of deception are behind those smiles. Because one could smile for you, without meaning a penny of such gesture. That shouldn't make you to stop smiling

Though smiling is often seen as a simple, non-verbal gesture we use to communicate with others, express our emotions and show appreciation or affection

They allow us to communicate without words and express warmth, openness, friendliness, and even trustworthiness – all things you might hope for when looking for love! But simply smiling by turning up the corners of your mouth isn't enough to make a smile truly speak the language of love.

Conclusion:
Affection easily attract trust; but don't let your mind be carried away by people's smiles, because alot has mistook it for "being nice"

Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until You come and sit awhile with me.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be


Prayer:
Father may we not be deceived by people's smiles in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments