Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Psalms 133:1‭, ‬3 NLT

How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony! Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon that falls on the mountains of Zion. And there the Lord has pronounced his blessing, even life everlasting.




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


4. Neighborhood:

Two things to avoid in neighborhood: 

2. Causing Trouble: One thing any reasonable human being must avoid is causing trouble especially around his neighborhood. Many because of this have given their entire generation a bad name, and have caused every generation that arises to avoid them.


In Igbo Land where I come from, making your family to lose their face before people is called "mmechu ihu" or "imechu ihu". They're the same, it all depends on where they're applied. I think the first one is a noun, the second one is a phrase. But they're talking about bringing long lasting shame(disgrace) to one's family.


Any family with a record of disgrace is avoided like wild fire. No one will want to have anything to do with them. That's why in those days, any child that want to bring disgrace to the family is been thrown out. Then, there were strict rules families kept to help their children avoid bringing disgrace to them; even communities did same too.


Conclusion:

One of the best gift any child will give to his/her family is to avoid bringing disgrace/shame to that family, via unwanted pregnancy, cultism, armed robbery, killing, raping, etc.


Song:

You see all

Still You're searching

For someone who will respond

I'm right here

You sit high

Still You're looking

For somewhere You could abide

I'm right here

I'm the one


You don't have to search no more

Oh, I'm the one You're looking for


When You call me, I will respond, yeah

When You call me, I will respond

When You pull me, I will come running to Your arms

I will respond to You


Prayer:

Father help us to not to bring disgrace/shame to our families and to the family of God. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments