Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Psalms 133:1‭, ‬3 NLT

How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony! Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon that falls on the mountains of Zion. And there the Lord has pronounced his blessing, even life everlasting.




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


4. Neighborhood:

Two things to avoid in neighborhood: 

2. Causing Trouble: There are people that can't live up to a month without a single trouble emanating from their end. No matter how you try to avoid them, they'll surely find a way to get your attention. 


I have seen cool guys, I have also seen guys that enjoy making troubles. Infact it gives them satisfaction; until such happens, they won't have rest of mind.


But making troubles is one damn thing one has to avoid; at least not in your neighborhood. Understanding the importance of neighbors will help us avoid those things that could cause troubles, and also cost us little help they may render in the future.


Conclusion:

To live in harmony one person have to carry it on his head


Song:

I was dead in the grave

I was covered in sin and shame

I heard mercy call my name

He rolled the stone away


Amen, Amen

I'm alive, I'm alive because He lives

Amen, Amen

Let my song join the One that never ends


Because He lives

I can face tomorrow

Because He lives

Every fear is gone

I know

He holds 

My life 

My future in His hands


Prayer:

Father help us to live in harmony and avoid troubles. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments