Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV

In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


2. Family:

I said "The best thing you can be to someone isn't just a friend, but a family." And "The greatest treasure on earth is family." "The worst thing that will happen to anyone on earth is to live without a family " Read them again and again. 


Watching some of the videos of the just concluded Cook-A-thone by a Nigerian chef called Hilda Baci. I saw Love, I saw a family, I saw a show of Affection. I saw a United Nation without a Head of State. I saw a family breathing a fresh breathe without the division of geopoliticians. A family where one win is a win for all, and her loss is a loss for all. Tears filled my heart...


But immediately after the competition, I saw a family yet been controlled by few pockets. A family been tossed around by selfish people. A family easily deceived by brainwashers. A family divided by political hungry tigers. A family deeply rooted in Love, yet been uprooted by few scalawags(Scallywags).


Conclusion:

I weep for any family/families who's Leaders are selfish, because that family will never succeed.


Song:

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (one love)

There is one question I'd really love to ask (one heart)

Is there a place for the hopeless sinners

Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?


One love, what about the one heart, one heart

What about, people, let's get together and feel all right

As it was in the beginning (one love)

So shall it be in the end (one heart)

All right! Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right

Let's get together and feel all right, one more thing


Prayer:

Father may we not lack family whenever we needed support and encouragement. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments