Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV

In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;


Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


2. Family:

"The best thing you can be to someone isn't just a friend, but a family.

What makes a set of people a family, is their ability to stay around, show care, when others had mind their businesses."

I wrote the above yesterday, luckily for me, I was opportuned to watch a movie afterwards, which storyline relates with the above.


The name is "Forever my girl". In this movie, I saw were a community see themselves as a family, whereby if one person is hurt, everyone is hurt. If the hurt chose to ignore you, or continue to talk to you everyone will follow suit. 


That's what makes a family family; one's interest is everyone's priority. When it's good, everyone feels it, when it's not good everyone shares too.


Conclusion:

The greatest treasure on earth is family.


Song:

We're one Holy family

We're one Holy family

We're one in the Lord


Prayer:

Father make me a family to the people around me. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments