Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV

In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


1. Relationship: 

Affection in a Relationship may have different meaning and interpretation depending on the  individuals involved. That is to say that, what Mr A accepted as Affection may be different from what Mr B will accept. Vice versa..


These different views and acceptance was interpreted better by Gary Chapman in his book titled The Five Love Languages. 

These different views and acceptance of the word Affection(The Five Love Languages) are words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch, acts of service, and receiving gifts.


Understanding the Love Language of your partner in that relationship is the key. It will save you some problems, heartbreaks, and even untimely death. But when you don't understand his/her view about Affection s/he will never get satisfied, and you'll never know peace


Conclusion:

Relationship well understood saves nine, but Relationship well misunderstood destroys 'em all.


Song:

Your love is more than my mind can fathom

More than I know

Your love is more than the highest heavens

More than forever

Before creation you knew my name


You formed my life in your hand

You breathed in me and I came to life

You heard my voice when I cried

You put the touch in my fingertips

You put a song on my lips

You touched my eyes and I see the world

My ears to hear Your words


Prayer:

Father release the grace to understand each other in every relationship in Jesus name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments