Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV

In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


1. Relationship: 

Affection in a Relationship is one of the ingredients that will sustain a relationship. No matter how good the two people that are involved in the relationship are, and how peaceful the relationship may appear to be at the beginning, without Affection the story will change.


Since Affection is more practical than any other show of love, it should come handy(be seen). Nothing makes individuals relax in a relationship, than when they pay attention to one another's concerns, than showing less concern or being selfish.


Affection will make the individuals get committed in that relationship; putting in their best to ensure that everything moves safely and everyone will then feel loved. Without Affection in a relationship, everyone will feel "left out"


Conclusion:

Affection is like a good Air freshener, the rest is a history...


Song:

I speak the name of Jesus over you

In your hurting, in your sorrow

I will ask my God to move

I speak the name 'cause it's all that I can do

In desperation, I'll seek Heaven

And pray this for you


I pray for your healing

That circumstances would change

I pray that the fear inside would flee in Jesus name

I pray that a breakthrough would happen today

I pray miracles over your life in Jesus name, in Jesus name


Prayer:

Father let every relationship be driving by unseasoned Love and Affection for one another. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments