Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV

In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


1. Relationship: 

"In general, affection in a relationship is one of the key ingredients determining how strong your relationship is. Do you think relationships without affection can last a lifetime? Without affection, misunderstandings start developing. Feelings of insecurities and uncertainty are common when a partner feels undervalued and overlooked.


Affection gives us security, peace of mind, and happiness. That strong bond you have for each other will help you in times of uncertainty and trials. When you love someone, it’s normal for you to show signs of affection towards your partner.


Communication Expert Kory Floyd, in his book ‘Communicating Affection,’ talks about the direct correlation between relationship development and initiating affection. Learning how to show affection fosters a healthy relationship where both partners feel validated and cherished." copied


To be continued..


Conclusion:

Affection is a package that goes with every relationship, once it's lost, that relationship will never remain the same again.


Song:

I've come to say how much

I love you

I've come to say how much

I adore you

Lord I'm not here to complain

About my many problems

by your spirit and your grace

I'm confident you'll solve them


I'm here, to say

I love you

Ï'm here to say

I adore you

I'm here to say

I LOVE YOU,

I love to love you Lord


Prayer:

Father let every relationship be driving by Love and Affection for one another. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments