Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Ecclesiastes 3:1 NLT

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.


Here's My Take:


Natural:

Things to Note about Nature(Natural):


2. Timed(Season, period): When Time(Season, Period, etc) is mentioned, something will definitely come into the mind of any sane human; your birthday, school days, growing up period, anniversary, planting season, festive season, etc


This happens, because humanity is nature, and nature is humanity. And this nature is bound by time, and also functions with time.


The above thought will help us know that we're bound by time. Because whatsoever we do are already controlled by time; and we can't stop it. Therefore, it is required of us to utilize our time properly. Just like we're taught that time waits for nobody.


Conclusion:

Naturally, delay in time is dangerous, because it could damage what may take years to recover. While some will never be recovered...


Song:

If I stand or I should fall

You know me well, You see it all

My darkest nights, my deepest fears

I cry to You and You will hear


Boundless love, Come carry me

To the place where I at last I'm free

Where I belong and You will be

Where all of You is all of me

Boundless love, Come carry me


Prayer:

Father help us to make good use of our time. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments