Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Genesis 1:31

And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good(beautiful). 




Here's My Take:


Natural:

Today all those Nations, supposedly known as Christian Nations have lost their Originality; their Spiritual efficacy and uniqueness. None of these nations are left behind, including Israel, our supposedly spiritual motherland. If you're following any of these Nations, you'll realized that, they've been influenced by man.


Thereby losing their Natural substances(boldness), and substituted them with man's desires, lust, greed, weaknesses and wickedness. Almost all of them, have turned back to accept those wicked things that were abomination before God. Just to please man; neglecting the One, who's word lives for ever.


They made these Natural things look so irrelevant, they talk them down, and then give so much credit on those ones they'd influenced, just to make people pick interests on them. Media helped them to spread this wickedness fast, and right now, people are queuing to get them.


To be continued..


Conclusion:

Originals are more superior and last forever, no matter how wicked men debunk them and credit the ones they'd influenced.


Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day

Day I will never forget

After I'd wandered in darkness away

Jesus my Saviour I met

O what a tender, compassionate friend

He met the need of my heart

Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling

He made all the darkness depart


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul

When at the cross my Saviour made me whole

My sins were washed away

And my night was turned to day

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul


Prayer:

Father may we not be carried away by man's ideology. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments