Natural Affection:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Genesis 1:31

And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good(beautiful). 




Here's My Take:


Natural:

Natural things are things created by by God; without the influence(idea) of mankind. Therefore, anything that has the influence of mankind is no longer Natural. You know what humanity is capable of doing right; when they influence a thing, it's order will change.


The above is applicable to every area of our lives. When our business is Natural, everything will be done to the Glory of God. But when they're influenced by man, wickedness will set in. When marriage is Natural, they'll experience Heaven on Earth, but once man's ideology begins to set in, that sweetness will disappear.


When a ministry is Natural, it will depict the Glory of God, irrespective of the size. But when it's influenced by man's greed, desperation, fame, etc. It's original efficacy will disappear.


to be continued...


Conclusion:

When something is original, it will surely attract the personality that made it so. Don't let anything/anyone's influence get into your Originality.


Song:

I sing because I'm happy

I sing because I'm free

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know He watches me (He watches me)

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know He watches

I know He watches

I know He watches me


Prayer:

Father may no influence get into my Originality. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments