Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Genesis 2:8‭ ASV

And Jehovah God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.




Here's My Take:


Natural:

Things to Note about Nature(Natural):


4. They benefit one another: Selfishness is when you want to have it all, when you care less about anyone else, but you and you alone. That kind of attitude is never natural; it was made up by humanity.


God, as Almighty as He is still involves others; thus He said "Let us", "I can't do this without informing my friend, Abraham". Instead of nature(humanity) following same pattern as God, the Creator followed, they chose differently.


This is why human influence resulted to people holding unto positions, wealth, etc and deprive the common man their rights. But when it comes to causing havocs(especially when the system is working against them) they'll then want everyone to be involved. I no follow!


Conclusion:

I don't pity anyone that dies as a result of carrying political violence or racial/tribal sentiment, because he allowed him/herself to be used.


Song:

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

Let me walk upon the waters

Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

And my faith will be made stronger

In the presence of my Saviour


Prayer:

Father cause me to learn from you through the help of the Holy Spirit. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments