Natural Affection:

  Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Matthew 24:12‭-‬13 ASV

And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold. But he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved.



Here's My Take:


Natural:

Things to Note about Nature(Natural):


3. Two: Nature, Science and even technology will tell us that it requires male and female to bring offspring. They'll tell you without cells from this two, there won't be life; there won't be you, there won't be me, there won't be any scientist, there won't be any LGBTQ, there won't be anyone behind the Government pushing this wickedness to humanity.


Without the cells from these two, the world would have been only Adam, Eve, Serpent, other animals and plants. But God made it that what came out of Adam(man), joined to that of Eve(woman) to produce people; people that'd said no, what Adam and Eve represented was a mistake of creation(nature);


rather, Adam should have been joined with Adamu, while Eve joined with Evelyn. See, I won't tell you to stop you, but I will remind you that such lifestyle won't go unpunished by God. Because "God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die" Romans 1:32


Conclusion:

One thing am very much certain, is that no matter how long evil tarries, Righteousness must prevail.


Song:

I've told you time and time again

You can't disobey and hope to win

I am still the boss here in case there's any doubt

You know I put you in this world and I can take you out


Don't make me have to come down there

You've always been my cross to bear

I've let you try my patience as all good Fathers do

You're on my last nerve, I have had it up to here with you


Prayer:

Oh Lord, purify our hearts and heal our land in Jesus name! Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments