Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Proverbs 11:14 ASV

Where no wise guidance is, the people falleth; But in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


11. They don't accept counsel:

Another part I like so much about this Scripture Proverbs 11:14, is where it says "But in the multitude of counsellors there is safety." Yesoo!


This entails that in this "multitude of counsellors", good counsellors will be there, as well as bad(deceptive) counsellors. Wisdom demand that you choose wisely.


Having multitude of counsellors and their counsel will help you make the right choice; the one that best fit what you're looking for. In other words, you will have no reason to fail, having all these multiple counsels. Unless your village people hates(swear for) you


Conclusion:

Any one that fails amidst numerous counsels, has determined to fail.


Song:

I’ve heard the accusation

And I’ve heard the propaganda

I’ve heard the lies they whispered

To my soul

That I have been forsaken

And I’ll always be forgotten

No matter what I do

It’s not enough


Pre Chorus 1

But I heard a voice

As it opened up the heavens

Reminding me of who

I’ve always been


Chorus

I am Your beloved

You have bought me with Your blood

And on Your hand

You’ve written out my name

I am Your beloved

One the Father loves

Mercy has defeated all my shame


Prayer:

Father as I surround myself with multitude of counsellors, please help me to take good decision. Amen.



Do you believe that nothing is difficult for God???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments