EXTRA:

 A Letter To My Love



Dearie,


Founding You has been the best thing that'd happened to me.

The Joy you brought, the Kindness you've shown, the Peace of mind you gave, etc, makes me keep falling for you, more and more.


Your being around every sec have made me see the true definition of Love. And I will always be bold to say "I Love You More".


When I walk on the road alone, with sparkling glow on my face, people keep wondering what has come over me...the thought of Your Love and Care for me, always come over me.


You trade everything just to win my heart..

I can't trade you for anything, cos you've won my heart.


Since you're committed in Loving me, I'll be committed in serving You.


Thank You Dearie Jesus for Loving Unjust person like me; for allowing your Mercy to defeat all my shame.



From the One You Loved So much

Eguh Nnamdi C.


Post a Comment

0 Comments