Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Proverbs 11:14 ASV

Where no wise guidance is, the people falleth; But in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


11. They don't accept counsel:

How can one survive or succeed without counsel?! I wonder how they think they can make it without good counsel?! Because of their inability to accept good counsel, many of them have run into troubles.


Many people would have been hopeless, if not the good counsel they accepted. Many firms would have run into bankruptcy if not for good counsel. 


I don't want to mentioned people that survived and became successful today because of good counsel; they're numerous. Even me that is writing this has tasted the power of good counsel. You too can...


Conclusion:

There's no limit to what a good counsel can offer to somebody. But people chose to ignore it.


Song:

Let the weak say, "I am strong"

Let the poor say, "I am rich"

Let the blind say, "I can see"

It's what the Lord has done in me


Let the weak say, "I am strong"

Let the poor say, "I am rich"

Let the blind say, "I can see"

It's what the Lord has done in me


Hosanna, hosanna

To the Lamb that was slain

Hosanna, hosanna

Jesus died and rose again


Prayer:

Father please help me to always listen to and accept good counsels. Amen.



Is God not good to you and your family???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments