Spiritual Long-sightedness

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Ezekiel 18:2 NIV

'The parents eat sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge’?




Here's My Take:

Causes of Natural Long-sightedness relating them to Spiritual Long-sightedness:


4. Inherited Genes:

Not all lifestyle, especially that of our parents worth emulating. And don't let sentiment destroy you. Many young people today are carrying some consequences on their head as a result of sentiment.


Don't get me wrong. If your parents are not living up to expectations, you'll know. There's no way you'll be ignorant of it. But wisdom demand that you apply it, when handling any matter that concerns parents.


Just be neutral; so that you won't insult them(parents) and at the same time don't support them. To avoid carrying a cross that's not meant for you. 


Conclusion:

No matter how we love people around us, there should be a limit to what we can allow/defend. To avoid being overpowered by sentiments.


Song:

Draw me close to you

Never let me go

I lay it all down again

To hear you say that I'm your friend

You are my desire

No one else will do

'Cause nothing else can take your place

To feel the warmth of your embrace

Help me find the way

Bring me back to you


You're all I want

You're all I've ever needed

You're all I want

Help me know you are near


Prayer:

Father may I not be led astray by sentiments. Amen.



Do you know that HELL is real???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments