Spiritual Long-sightedness

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Matthew 7:1 NIV

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


9. They condemn alot(too judgemental):

This life is so funny, especially the ones that exists around me. I have met people that will defined you based on your tribe, state, community, business, size, etc, and especially your Church. When you say your from this denomination, they'll tell how righteous, or unrighteous you're.


They'll tell you how wayward or homely you're. And also how innocent or disastrous you're. Imagine, just hearing the name of your church, and someone will tell you what you're or you're not. 


If someone can tell how a people is by the Church they attend, then that person is a pro in Long-sightedness. Infact s/he is a Deputy. Sometimes, I feel like crying for this kinda mentality that I found myself in. Am highly disappointed..


Conclusion:

People with this kinda mentality lacks association and can't be hospitable. Hope you're not one of them?


Song:

The source of my strength

(Na You)

The Strength of my life

(Na You)

My Hope and my Joy

(Na You)

My Confidence

(Na You)


We exalt You Oh God

We exalt You Oh God


Prayer:

Father please deliver me from this attitude of concluding on people wrongly. Amen.



Are you a child of God???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments