Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 16:17 NLT

And now I make one more appeal, my dear brothers and sisters. Watch out for people who cause divisions and upset people’s faith by teaching things contrary to what you have been taught. Stay away from them.



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


5. Bad influencers:

The first Spiritual long-sighted person that ever lived was Satan. His story, attitude and lifestyle has been a never ending tale. Just because of the beauty that Jehovah adorned him with, he allowed that to becloud his reasoning. Meanwhile, some other being like him was also adorned, yet they didn't allow that to shake them.


He allowed the beauty to control him, instead of him controlling the beauty. This made him to seek equality with his Boss. He went further to raise his own men of valour. But his Boss chase him(them) away


Little did Satan know that being the first to start a fight doesn't mean you'll win. He was long-sighted; he could only see that moment he was cruising with his supporters, he never knew it was temporal. And he never saw far(today).


To be continued....


Conclusion:

Long-sightedness makes one not to see the looming danger coming ahead of him. Run!!!


Song:

All my words fall short

I got nothing new

How could I express

All my gratitude?

I could sing these songs

As I often do

But every song must end

And You never do


So I throw up my hands

And praise You again and again

'Cause all that I have is a

Hallelujah, hallelujah

And I know it's not much

But I've nothing else fit for a king

Except for a heart singing

Hallelujah, hallelujah


Prayer:

Father may I not be blind not to see the danger coming ahead. Amen.



Whose steps are you following???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments