Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 2:21‭ KJV

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


1. They'll want to give you advice, but won't take yours: just like we said, people in this category are too numerous. A story was told about a young man that had never let people rest by his constant advise on what they should do. If he see a little grass around your house or shop, he'll be the first to point at it, then he'll tell you what to do next.


Every time he'll see something that you're not doing right, like a watch dog; but he was the worst. Because everyday he'll pour one ugly smelling liquid thing, that comes out of this shop because of the business he does, on the road. 


Everybody have complained about it; many have given him ideas on how to go about it, including his friends and family members yet he ignored them and continued doing what he was doing. And because of his incessant attitude, nobody tells him what to do anymore.


Conclusion:

Words of others don't hold water where spiritual Long-sighted people are. Know this and know peace.


Song:

All your ways are good

All your ways are sure

I will trust in you alone

Higher than my sight

High above my life

I will trust in you alone (trust in you alone)


Where you go, I'll go

Where you stay, I'll stay

When you move, I'll move

I will follow you

Who you love, I'll love

How you serve I'll serve

If this life I lose, I will follow you, yeah

I will follow you, yeah


Prayer:

Father may I not shut my ears to counsel. Amen.



Are you a blessing to this generation or???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments