Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 2:21‭ KJV

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


1. They'll want to give you advice, but won't take yours: wow, people in this category are numerous. Little thing they'll give advice, but when they're been given they won't accept. They believed that they're in the position to advise everyone, but fail to accept from people.


When people try to advise them, instead of taking it, they'll start to argue. They believed that they're always right, and can't be wrong.

They won't take any advice from you, unless they see you as their superior; which they'll take reluctantly.


Another thing is that these set of people won't just advise you, they will want to Lord it on you. They hardly suggest or bring opinions, rather they'll impose it on people to accept.


Conclusion:

If you want to hate your life, then live with people that believed that they can never make mistake


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father am not perfect, please help me to be taking corrections(advice). Amen.



Are you available for God to use you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments