Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 2:21‭ KJV

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?



Here's My Take:


Continued from yesterday's post.... unlike our parents in those days that never spared their kids when they're caught in wrongs, some of this 'New generation'(4G/5G) parents are not helping matters at all. They chose to stand by them, irrespective of what they're doing wrong.


Thank God for some of them that still have those values imputed in us by our Dear parents. Just like the other day, I saw one of neighbours disciplining her son, because he brought home something that wasn't his, from school. She returned it, and then disciplined him.


This is the second time I've seen her doing that to her children. What a mother! I have also seen parents that will even lie, to claim that what their children brought home was theirs. 


Conclusion:

It's a shame that we have this set of people around us. Yet they're the ones that will condemn other people's children for doing wrong.


Song:

I've got a friend

Closer than a brother

There is no judgment, oh how he loves me

I've got a friend

And He is my strength

He is my portion

With me in the valley, with me in the fire

With me in the storm


Let all my life testify



Hallelujah, we are not alone

God really loves us, God really loves us

Hallelujah, oh praise my soul

God really loves us, God really loves us, oh


Prayer:

Father make me a good role model to my children and also to my neighbour's children. Amen.



Do you know that God will bless???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments