Spiritual Long-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 2:21‭ KJV

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


2. They point finger: There's this funny thing I heard the other day; someone said the first man on Earth to fail the first exam(question) was Adam. How? Let's look at Genesis 3:9‭-‬12 NLT The first question was “Where are you?” He replied, “I heard you walking in the garden, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked.” Does that answer the question: where are you?


Oya, let's look at the second question: “Who told you that you were naked?” “Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?” The man replied, “It was the woman you gave me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it." Just imagine?! 


Instead of "Yes, I ate it" before saying any other thing; he went ahead to point fingers. This is how spiritual Long-sighted people behave; always afraid to take responsibility of their actions. Rather they blame someone else(others).


Conclusion:

In a family, where nobody is mature enough to take responsibility for his/her actions, they'll keep blaming people for their failures. For more details, contact Adam and Eve.


Song:

Even when I fall Your hand

You still dey hold my hand

Lover of my soul,

You nor dey break my heart

I’ll sing about Your mercy

I’ll sing about Your grace

Na u dey burst my brain

Every night and day


CHORUS

Daddy wey dey pamper

Daddy wey dey bless

Forever You’re my Father

Na u dey give me rest

When I look around

I see Your faithfulness

I’ll bow down on my knees

Cos na u wey be the best


Prayer:

Father help me to always take responsible for my actions; first help me not to do things that I'll regret. Amen.



Do you know that Jesus is in Love with you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال