Spiritual Long-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 2:21‭ KJV

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


2. They point finger: There's this funny thing I heard the other day; someone said the first man on Earth to fail the first exam(question) was Adam. How? Let's look at Genesis 3:9‭-‬12 NLT The first question was “Where are you?” He replied, “I heard you walking in the garden, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked.” Does that answer the question: where are you?


Oya, let's look at the second question: “Who told you that you were naked?” “Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?” The man replied, “It was the woman you gave me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it." Just imagine?! 


Instead of "Yes, I ate it" before saying any other thing; he went ahead to point fingers. This is how spiritual Long-sighted people behave; always afraid to take responsibility of their actions. Rather they blame someone else(others).


Conclusion:

In a family, where nobody is mature enough to take responsibility for his/her actions, they'll keep blaming people for their failures. For more details, contact Adam and Eve.


Song:

Even when I fall Your hand

You still dey hold my hand

Lover of my soul,

You nor dey break my heart

I’ll sing about Your mercy

I’ll sing about Your grace

Na u dey burst my brain

Every night and day


CHORUS

Daddy wey dey pamper

Daddy wey dey bless

Forever You’re my Father

Na u dey give me rest

When I look around

I see Your faithfulness

I’ll bow down on my knees

Cos na u wey be the best


Prayer:

Father help me to always take responsible for my actions; first help me not to do things that I'll regret. Amen.



Do you know that Jesus is in Love with you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments