Spiritual Long-sightedness

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 16:17 NLT

And now I make one more appeal, my dear brothers and sisters. Watch out for people who cause divisions and upset people’s faith by teaching things contrary to what you have been taught. Stay away from them.



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


5. Bad influencers:

A typical example of a Bad influencer is Lucifer/Satan. Because of his anxiousness of becoming equal with his Boss, Jehovah, he went and influenced so many Angels and they turned out in Max and followed him.


Sometimes I'd wondered the kind of things(lies) he told them, to be able to pull these crowds to himself?! He must have been a professional in this wicked scheme; very bad influencer.


Even to this moment he's still influencing people without mercy. Because of that, so many have left the light(peace, happiness, joy, etc) and followed things that are associated with darkness.


Conclusion:

Bad influencers are not ignorant that they're possessed by evil; just that they don't want to go down alone, that's why they'll always get people down with them.


Song:

I know that I can make it

I know that I can stand

No matter what may come my way

My life is in your hands


Prayer:

Father may no negative influence have any impact in my life in Jesus name. Amen.



Who are your influencers???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments