Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 16:17 NLT

And now I make one more appeal, my dear brothers and sisters. Watch out for people who cause divisions and upset people’s faith by teaching things contrary to what you have been taught. Stay away from them.



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


5. Bad influencers:

Spiritual long-sighted people are very bad influencers or negative influencers. A story was told of a man; a bad influencer, who went and met some of the Church leaders, and influenced them to join him against their G.O.


He told them to join him and lie against the G.O. but unfortunately for him, those leaders didn't succumb to his wickedness, and he was furious.


The last thing bad influencers will do is to keep calm; unless s/he came there newly. But first s/he'll observe things before coming out. Their coming into a thing(group, organization, etc) is to scatter it; and probably put in their choice.


Conclusion:

Bad influencers walk round the clock


Song:

I'm nowhere close to a perfect man

And it takes a supernatural love to even understand

That beyond the walls, behind the mask and confident smile

Was a broken man trying to grow up and make life worthwhile


And I know there were times that you probably shouldn't

But I thank you for always loving me

And I know anyone else they probably wouldn't

So I thank you for always loving me


Prayer:

Father help us fish out bad influencers amongst us, before we're consumed. Amen.



Are you one of them???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments