Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness


Word: Matthew 7:5 NKJV

..remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly...


Here's My Take:


Intro:

Long-sightedness is when the eye does not focus light on the retina (the light-sensitive layer at the back of the eye) properly. This may be because: the eyeball is too short...


The cornea (transparent layer at the front of the eye) is too flat..

The lens inside the eye is unable to focus properly...

It's often not clear what causes these problems, but they're rarely a sign of any underlying condition.


Sometimes long-sightedness may be a result of the genes you inherited from your parents, or a result of the lenses in your eyes becoming stiffer and less able to focus as you get older.


Conclusion:

Now imagine having a spiritual eyes that doesn't focus light(word of God, understanding, etc) properly to your heart; how do you think your whole life will be?


Song:

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath

He was making ways for me

Now and everyday, in each and every step

He is making ways for me


When my heart is full of doubt

Feels like faith is running out

I've come too far to turn around

I know


God will work it out

God will work it out

One thing I know

One thing I've found

God will work it out, woah

Oh, yes, He will

Oh, things are coming.


Prayer:

Father help my eyes to focus your light(word) into my heart, so that my life will please you. Amen.



Do you know that without God we can do nothing???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments