Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Luke 4:14 NLT

Then Jesus returned to Galilee, filled with the Holy Spirit’s power. Reports about him spread quickly through the whole region.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


9. Don't Start Empty:

Don't Start Empty: this particular subject is something else. In whatever you wanna do, do not start empty. Wow. I was about ending this subtopic until I receive this in my spirit. So I believe it's for me or probably someone reading this, maybe you want to engage in one form of business or the other.


Maybe you want to go into full-time/part-time ministry. It could be that you want to began a project(physically or spiritually). Or even marriage, don't start empty. There are so many reasons why you we should not start empty. We'll see that as we progress.


But before we do that I'll like you to note this: no car can move on an empty dry tank; no matter how beautiful and strong it looks. You get the point now?!


Conclusion:

If you're empty get filled, for there's no joy in emptiness.


Song:

You provide the Fire

I’ll provide the Sacrifice

You provide the Spirit

And I will open up inside

You provide the Fire

I’ll provide the Sacrifice

You provide the Spirit

I will open up inside


[Chorus 1]

{Fill me up God

Fill me up God

Filll me up God

Fill me up} [x2]


Prayer:

Father fill me up and make me useful Amen.




Do you have that life that is found in Christ alone???




*SPIRITUAL LONG-SIGHTEDNESS* Loading...



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments