Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:

Let's break this Bible versese down: it may mean different thing/s to you, but in this context, they're for act of kindness.

The Bible said "and as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them." Surely, not everyone helped especially financially will do well.


Not withstanding the level of support you give them, they'll squander it, and still be pasting you. Some of them will become more useless than you met them. Because they'll misuse such kind of gesture.


"Falling by the way side and birds devouring them" symbolises wasted effort/resources. No results after so much effort. Imagine putting in so much resources on a family member to become better, but s/he ends up like a seed by the way side.


Conclusion:

Not every act of kindness shown yields positive result. But we shouldn't stop anyways...


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father may our efforts not be wasted. Amen.



When Jesus comes, where will you be???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments