Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:

And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them. Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. 


And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. Matthew 13:4‭-‬8 NKJV


The parable of the sower is indeed a very good illustration for "act of kindness". Kindness is like grains which when they're scattered could fall in different soil. Just like the sower, show kindness to anybody; don't circumference it to your family members/friends and/or people you know, alone. E get why..


To be continued...


Conclusion:

The strength of a big tree lies in it's numerous roots..


Song:

All my life I've been carried by grace

Don't ask me how 'cause I can't explain

It's nothing short of a miracle I'm here

I've got some blessings that I don't deserve

I've got some scars but that's how you learn

It's nothing short of a miracle I'm here


I think it over and it doesn't add up

I know it comes from above


I've got miracles on miracles

A million little miracles

Yeah, miracles on miracles

Count your miracles, 1-2-3-4 I

Can't even count 'em all


Prayer:

Father cause our kindness to know no boundaries. Amen.



Hope you've not forgotten that Jesus is coming again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments