Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:

The Bible said "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels". The Angel in that context could be metaphorical, and may not literally be the Holy Angels we've heard of or seen.


In the sense that the Angel could mean your destiny helper; it could be someone that will save your head from problems. I heard about something that happened in Nigeria, during Sharia law enforcement crises; where some Southerners, especially the Igbos were massacred. I heard that a northerner conveyed an Igbo family all the way from the North to the East.


Everyone was surprised to see such act of kindness from a total "stranger", especially at that period when everywhere was hot. I later learnt that that family were so good to that man and his family. Because of that he insisted that no matter what it will cost him, he'll never want to lose them. That's why he took the risk.

 

Conclusion:

Act of kindness has no expiry date, it can last forever.


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up.


Prayer:

Father help me not to get tired of showing kindness. Amen.



Are you on the Lord's side???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments