Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:

There are many people out there that have helped strangers and they're still helping. Amongst them are spiritually motivated, some socially motivated, some are politically motivated, some are emotionally motivated, some see it as a necessity, etc.


When your act of benevolence is only for people you know, or people that knows you, then you're not a good giver. Also when you do same to only strangers, you're not a good giver too. Giving without boundaries makes one a good giver.


There's no doubt that you that is reading this right now, have blessed so many lives, and you've not given up, but nobody has talked about. Don't stop doing that continue, personally I'll say, you're doing well, keep it up. Only one day, you'll see the Glory of God

 

Conclusion:

For every one helping people, your Angels are on the runway. Therefore, do not stop doing good or start entertaining complaints. You'll surely see the Glory of God.


Song:

Who am I that the highest King would welcome me?

I was lost, but He brought me in

Oh, His love for me

Oh, His love for me


Chorus:

Who the Son sets free

Oh is free indeed

I'm a child of God, yes I am


Bridge:

I am chosen, not forsaken

I am who You say I am

You are for me, not against me

I am who You say I am


Prayer:

Father encourage us and make us good givers in Jesus. Amen.



Do you know that one Word of God can change your life entirely???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments