Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget:





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:

The Bible said "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels." The truth is this days, people finds difficult to entertain strangers again because of strange things that are happening this days.


Even to entertain someone you know very well is so difficult, not to mention strangers. Yet people are doing it. I heard a story of a Rich man that empowered many of his village youths by adding most of them in his company. While some that remained in the village were given motorcycles for transportation within the community.


But because it was free gift, they choose to use it anyhow, which resulted to so many casualties. They started accusing the man of bewitching them. Because of that, the man vowed not to help them again


Conclusion:

To do good, you must have the heart. Because you'll surely see and hear things that will give you wounds in you heart. Same way Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere has gotten so many piercing in his heart over the years for doing good. Yet he never gave up. Learn from him...


Song:

I came to You with my heart in pieces

And found the God with healing in His hands

I turned to You, put everything behind me

And found the God who makes all things new

I looked to You, drowning in my questions

And found the God who holds all wisdom

And I trusted You and stepped out on the ocean

You caught my hand among the waves

'Cause You're the God of all my days


Each step I take

You make a way

And I will give You all my praise

My seasons change, You stay the same

You're the God of all my days


Prayer:

Father give me the kinda heart and mindset that won't stop doing good no matter what. Amen.



Do you know that God knows about your situation???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments