Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Dated: 04:09:022


Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:

"Chains of poverty(hunger) are easily broken by empowerments, and not by feeding the poor." This is one truth the government of my country, Nigeria, and some other African countries refused to buy. You don't feed the poor and expect them to get satisfied.


In Nigeria, the present administration started school feeding; where the pupils are fed Osikapa(rice) some mornings. These are children their parents are jobless. What stops the Government to empower their parents by creating job opportunities; where they'll work and have enough to feed those at school, and those at home too.


But good people like Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, of OPM, chose not to feed only pupils, but also engaged their parents in skill acquisitions, meaningful employment. To help them have and be able to take up their responsibilities.


Conclusion:

When the Rich and the average Rich Nigerians began to empower people around them, the government will have less work to do.


Song:

You looked beyond me oh

You Looked past my sin, My guilt, my shame

And poured your Love

You looked beyond me oh

You looked beyond me oh


I am the one

That you have shown mercy

You have shown me mercy.

You have shown me Mercy


Prayer:

Father, every chain of poverty around me be broken now.



Do you know that sin is a reproach???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments