Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:


A good man doesn't just give, he empowers. I noticed that men and women with hearts of gold, and that are willing to help people don't just throw money around. They use it to empower people. They use that to save and bless lives.


Most people that used to throw money around, buy drinks, spray money anyhow, finds it so difficult to empower people. They can buy food, clothes, etc for the poor, but they won't empower that same poor person.


The best help to render to person is not food or wears or anything other than empowerment. This is one area Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere remains outstanding. He doesn't just throw money around, he empowers. One good thing about empowerment, is, the person that's empowered today, will not come back to beg for food, unless he's a fool.


Conclusion:

Chains of poverty are easily broken by empowerments, and not by feeding the poor.


Song:

I was walking the wayside, lost on a lonely road

I was chasing the high life, tryna satisfy my soul


All the lies I believed in, left me crying like the rain

Then I saw lightning from Heaven, and I've never been the same


I'm gonna climb a mountain

I'm gonna shout about it

I am a child of love

I found a world of freedom

I found a friend in Jesus

I am a child of love


Prayer:

Father help me to walk in the footsteps of these men that have become agents of empowerments. Amen




Is Christ your Glory??


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments