Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Hebrews 12:2 NKJV

....who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


2. Be Unique:

 

We said yesterday....Never be in a hurry to start up something that you've not learnt properly or mastered....so no matter how far you think that time has gone against you, please learn to take your time, but try and be fast; not in a hurry.


Starting is not actually the problem, but how you maintained it, is. Uniqueness separate a person from people. The uniqueness of your ministry, business, profession, etc is what will market you and make you outstanding.


Rushing to start because you felt you've learnt will only increase your pains and by the time you will be noticed, so many years has passed. Don't forget, that thirty years of Jesus was not just for growth physically, it was also for learning and training.


Conclusion:

There's no time given to learning and training a thing that will be a waste..


Song:

Lord I know, Lord I know

You’re all I need

In the darkness, in the darkness

You’re my light

When I’m drowning, When I’m drowning

You’re my breath

Through the storm, Through the storm

You’re my peace


[Chorus]

There is no void in You oh God

There’s no darkness in Your Light (x3


[Bridge]

Our God, Our God,

There is no void in You

Our God ,Our God

There’s so much more in You


Prayer:

Father in my seasons of learning and training, help me to acquire things that'll make me outstanding. Amen



Hope your were refreshed in His Presence today???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments