Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Hebrews 12:2 NKJV

....who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


1. Understanding Your Now:

This is one of the best or easiest means to get to our Nows. Understanding what we're working hard for, helps us not to give up, especially when journey starts getting tough.


That knowledge aided Jesus get to His Now. That was why He was able to endure. What if he'd not known? He'll definitely handle the finished work of Calvary with kid-gloves.


Same thing happens when believers doesn't know what they stand to gain by being Believers, they'll live in fear and doubts, without working hard to win. But if we understand the Glory that awaits us, we won't stop for nothing...


Conclusion:

Nothing makes a man do uncommon things than what will give him joy and peace. And when you know the Joy you'll get at the end, you'll go extra mile.


Song:

How I live for the moments

Where I’m still in Your presence

All the noise dies down

Lord speak to me now

You have all my attention

I will linger and listen

I can’t miss a thing


PRE-CHORUS:

Lord I know my heart wants more of You

My heart wants something new

So I surrender all


CHORUS:

All I want is to live within Your love

Be undone by who You are

My desire is to know You deeper

Lord I will open up again

Throw my fears into the wind

I am desperate for a touch of heaven


Prayer:

Father may the Joy of the Lord be our shinning light. Amen



What can you do without God???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments