Our(My, Your) Now l

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

7. Strangers:

The Bible said "And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. 


When you want to show kindness, especially financially, to a stranger or someone close to you, you need to prepare your mind because you'll see attitudes, behaviours that'll discourage you from even helping others.


Is either you develop the mind to ignore, endure and forget, else you'll become discouraged. There's nothing one won't see at the cause of showing kindness. It takes a strong mind...


Conclusion:

Remember we rise by lifting others....


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until you come and sit awhile with me


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up.


Prayer:

Father raise me and help me to raise others



Do you know that one day Jesus will come again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments