Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 11Kings 5:10 NKJV

But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, “Look, my master has spared Naaman this Syrian, while not receiving from his hands what he brought; but as the Lord lives, I will run after him and take something from him.”



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman:


Lessons to learn from Naaman's story


3. Wealth is not everything: 


If you want to have a strong ministry that will survive all storms and last forever, avoid Gehazis. Never make them part of your ministry. If not, they'll mature into Judas Iscariot and sell you and your ministry.


Distance yourself from them like wild fire. They're very dangerous. Who would have told Elisha that his boy would go after Naaman, to collect what he(Elisha) had rejected in the name of the Lord?! Atleast that word “As the Lord lives, before whom I stand..” should have put fear in him. But it didn't.


If you want your ministry to last avoid them. And if you have Gehazi as a wife, never include her in your ministry, if not she'll disgrace you. Just like the Spirit of Elisha saw everything Gehazi did, every Servant of God should fish out Gehazis in his/her ministry and remove them before they turn to Judas Iscariot.


Conclusion:

Men of God are not job seekers, therefore should not be anxious of who will pay them pienuts or not. It makes them irrelevant


Song:

I have this confidence because

I've seen the faithfulness of God

The still inside the storm, the promise of the shore

I trust the power of Your word

Enough to seek Your Kingdom first

Beyond the barren place, beyond the ocean waves


When I walk through the waters, I won't be overcome

When I go through the rivers, I will not be drowned

My God will make a way, so I am not afraid


Prayer:

Father may any Gehazi(known and unknown) cost me my integrity. Amen.



Do you know that Jesus is coming back again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments