Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:11 NLT

The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector!



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Lessons to learn from The Story of the Publican


6. Don't make yourself a Judge:

A friend of mine was interested in this particular sister, and because she dresses well and look gorgeously cool, he assumed that she was an extraordinary being. But when she began to display what's inside of her, the young man became disappointed.


Reason being that he overrated her, and with that mindset, he never saw her as one with some Weaknesses. But if he'd seen her like every normal person, he wouldn't have been disappointed.


Don't judge people base on their appearances or your perception about them; good or bad, don't conclude. Just see them the way you mate them, and if they change, you change the way you see them too.


Conclusion:

Appearances can be deceptive, it doesn't really defined a person. Don't be deceived!


Song:

You are everything

I needed You to be

Exactly when I needed You to be

You are everything

I needed You to be

Exactly when I needed You to be


Choru

Healer Provider

You are the Great I am

Faithful forever

You are the Great I am

Healer Provider

You are the Great I am

Faithful forever

You are the Great I am


Prayer:

Father may I not be deceived by people's appearances. Amen.




Are you Born Again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments