Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:10 KJV

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.





Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Lessons to learn from The Publican


1. Be intentional:

When we were small, we enjoy seeing people fall under anointing; especially sisters, they seem to be the ones it's meant for. When prayers got heated up, you see them flying around, by then all our eyes will be wide open, looking at their acrobatic movements. And anyone that falls, we'd conclude that she was possessed by demons; while we're clean.


In doing so, we forgot the reason why we came for that meeting, we forgot that we needed prayers, even more than those falling here and there. This is because we were not there for God, but to feed our eyes. And at the end, we went home very empty.


Just like us then, the Pharisee was in that situation. He didn't come to thank God for the Supernatural strength; which enables him to fast twice a week, and be able to do other things. But he came to make God see him first, before any other person.


Conclusion:

God told Samuel "The Lord doesn't see things the way you see them." So whenever you're in God's presence be intentional; He sees every man's thought.


Song:

Savior I come

Quiet my soul remember

Redemption's hill

Where Your blood was spilled

For my ransom

Everything I once held dear

I count it all as loss


Lead me to the cross

Where Your love poured out

Bring me to my knees

Lord I lay me down

Rid me of myself

I belong to You

Lead me, lead me to the cross


Prayer:

Father let every time I spend in your presence not be a wasted time . Amen.



Are you aware that Jesus is coming again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments