Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:10 KJV

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Lessons to learn from The Publican


1. Be intentional:

One thing we should know about the house of God is this: the house of God is open for everyone(the backbiter, hater, arrogant, womanizer, etc), and even for the devil(wicked). So coming into that house, one needs to be intentional of what s/he came for. If not, you'll leave what you came for and begin to pursue shadow


The Publican was intentional in his prayers; he came to seek God. Nothing more but God. He began with humbleness of heart, confessing his shortcomings before the one He came looking for. He was not distracted by another man's prayers, he came for himself alone.


This reminds of a song we used to sing, "whenever you're in the presence of God(or working for God), never look anybody's face, because the owner of the Church you came to seek doesn't look faces while blessing.


Conclusion:

A man that is in need doesn't get distracted by side noises


Song:

Who is like You Lord in all the earth

Matchless love and beauty, endless worth

Nothing in this world will satisfy

Jesus, You're the cup that won't run dry


Your presence is heaven to me

Your presence is heaven to me


Treasure of my heart and of my soul

In my weakness, you are merciful

Redeemer of my past and present wrongs

And holder of my future days to come


Your presence is heaven to me

Your presence is heaven to me


Prayer:

Father may I not be distracted by side noises, whenever am in your presence. Amen.



How was today's Service???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments