Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:10 KJV

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.





Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Let's deviate a little today... We concluded yesterday that "Sin doesn't necessarily take people to hell, but how it's been handled does. Sin has no capacity to take anyone to hell, but it's mishandling takes people to hell." From the Bible days till now, sin on its own never sent people to hell(death), but what took them there was their reactions after the sin.


When we fall short of the Glory of God, God had already seen it coming, but He'll patiently await our responses towards that. He knows that man isn't perfect, and will never be under this nature, but he gave man a guide, something that will help him once he misses step; the conscience.


The conscience is one of the things I know that God puts in man equally, irrespective of your size and status. Then it's left for each individual to nurture his/hers to remain active and effective. This conscience helps man to knowing what to do amidst sin. But when this conscience is weak/died, man will never see his sin as sin, but part of life(normal, enjoyment, right, etc)


Conclusion:

The wages of sin is Death, but when we humble ourselve and confess our sins, and pray and seek His face, and turn away from such sins, then that sin will have no power over us. Hallelujah


Song:

I have a reason why I sing

I have a reason why I worship

I have a reason why I raise my hands

It's because He never fails.


Chorus: 

I have never seen the Lord God fail,

No no no

I have never seen the Lord God fail,

No no no


Prayer:

Father may I never give any sin the power to push me to hell; deliver me by your mercy. Amen.



Do you know that Supernatural energy comes from worship??? See you at church tomorrow


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments