Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:10 KJV

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.





Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Almost all the stories in the Bible compromises of people who came to their Now and those that missed theirs. Another person in our list that came to his Now is "the Publican".

The parable has it that "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 


The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven,


but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. Luke 18:10‭-‬14 KJV


Conclusion:

Sin doesn't necessarily take people to hell, but how it's been handled does. Sin has no capacity to take anyone to hell, but it's mishandling takes people to hell.


Song:

One thing I desire

Only this I seek

Just to dwell dwell dwell

Here forever 


This will be my pasture

Laying at Your feet

Oh just to dwell dwell dwell

Here forever 


Dearest Father

Closest Friend

Most beautiful

Most beautiful 


Prayer:

Father may I never get involved in someone's affairs, neglecting mine. Amen.



Are you Christ ambassador???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments