Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Ephesians 4:29 NLT

“Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.


Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman:


Lessons to learn from Naaman's story


3. Be mindful of your words: 

Be mindful of your words, when you're in distress, angry, confused, unsatisfied, etc. It will be difficult to remedy what you've damaged. Because most words spoken within these moments are not filtered well; they'll just jump out.


And ones the ear have captured them, it will be difficult for the heart to let go. This would have put Naaman in more trouble... from Elisha...than the leprosy itself.

Something happened somewhere in Nigeria. A lady because she doesn't have money, went and take something from his eldest brother without telling him, and used it.


When the brother found out he was so raged. Instead of the lady to keep quiet or apologize, she muted some word "highest I pay for it" and her brother heard them, and started burning like sulphur. It was only God that saved her that day, and because she's married.


Conclusion:

Filter your words before speaking; if possible write them down. That's why I prefer writing than talking, cos it could be erased.


Song:

It may not be easy

But Lord I keep running to you

Sometimes I get weary

But I know that You're pulling me through

When it feels like it's ending

My heart will depend on Your truth, Yes

I'm working hard to follow You

Yes, I'm working hard to follow You

It may not be easy


Prayer:

Father help me to always filter my words before speaking. Amen.



Do you have the Holy Spirit in you???..


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments